The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has begun testing its Corporate Actions Web (CA Web) service this week. The service processes corporate actions distributions, including instructions, entitlements, allocations and adjustments.
DTCC is aiming to move all its clients onto CA Web by the end of October, when it plans to retire functions on its Participant Terminal System and Participant Browser service. DTCC has also been requiring users to accept corporate actions announcements in
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership