IRD editor Michael Shashoua tweets live from keynote presentation by the senior vice president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Richard Peach, senior vice president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, will cover recent developments and key risks in the US economy, starting at 9 am May 21.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy