Users of business and financial news provider TheStreet.com can now access Austin, Texas-based 9W Search's financial search engine to support investment decisions about companies, by clicking-through from a company's stock page on TheStreet to detailed data and analysis of that company's financial reports on 9W's site, enabling users to slice and dice company data -- which 9W tags using XBRL to easily correlate and compare the same fields from different reports -- without needing to wade through entire financial reports.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data