Guy Warren has been named CEO of ITRS Group, a provider of performance monitoring and management technology. He replaces Kevin Covington, who will remain as a senior adviser to ITRS.
Warren previously spent two years with FNZ Group as group COO and European CEO, and served as COO to the FTSE Group before that. While at FTSE Group, he was a customer of ITRS, using Geneos to monitor the real-time platforms which calculated and distributed the FTSE's real-time indices.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions