ITG, a broker-dealer and financial technology vendor, has named Saro Jahani its new global head of technology architecture.
The announcement was initially made via an internal note to ITG's staff from CTO David Meitz.
Jahani will join ITG April 14 and be based in New York. He previously served as CIO of Direct Edge, trueEX and the National Stock Exchange. He will report directly to Meitz and serve on ITG's technology executive committee.
"Saro will take a lead role in ensuring the implementation of our Atlas-based trading tools, the broader propagation of our Atlas Service Oriented Architecture, the advancement of ITG's global resiliency program and chair our architecture forum, focused on the continual advancement of ITG's technology stack," Meitz said in the note.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'