New hire has seven years' experience at UK start-ups
SmartStream Technologies, the transaction lifecycle management (TLM) specialist, has announced the appointment of Ben Pielow as sales director for the UK and Ireland.
His focus will be to provide the TLM and SmartStream Reference Data Utility suite of solutions to clients in the UK and Ireland. Pielow will be located in London and will report directly to Claudia Thurner, head of sales, Europe.
Pielow has seven years' experience in financial technology and software. He joined SmartStream from Duco, where he was business development manager and was instrumental in the growth of the company. Prior to that, he was at Think Investment Solutions where, as a start-up in 2010, he helped launch and grow the business twofold.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class