Robotic process automation (RPA) firm UiPath has appointed Marie Myers as its new chief financial officer.
She will be responsible for the financial aspects of the company, and will report to UiPath chief executive officer and co-founder Daniel Dines. Former CFO Mihai Faur will transition to corporate controller and chief accounting officer, and report to Myers.
Myers comes to UiPath from technology company HP, where she was the global controller. In her years at HP, she became responsible for the financial statements of all HP operations globally and spearheaded the “Finance of the Future” initiative at the computer firm, which focuses on the adoption of disruptive technologies like RPA and artificial intelligence. Prior to HP, Myers held positions at Compaq, including audit director.
Myers was named as one of Houston Business Journal’s 2018 Women Who Mean Business.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess