Victor Anderson sits down with SmartStream Technologies’ CEO, Haytham Kaddoura, and discusses the extent to which he has achieved what he had planned to when when he assumed the role of CEO of the business three years ago. They also discuss the importance of company culture and how it relates to addressing its clients’ needs, and SmartStream’s plans around the upcoming AI-related product launch that it believes will revolutionize the reconciliations market.
Please note that in this clip, Victor Anderson’s title is given as Editor-in-Chief of WatersTechnology. He has since taken on the role of Global Content Director for WatersTechnology, while Anthony Malakian is WatersTechnology’s new Editor-in-Chief.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class