As data budgets remain tight, more firms in Toronto are focusing on implementing more flexible data architectures that are customizable, scalable and sustainable.
Last week, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data held its Toronto Financial Information Summit. IMD reporter Vicki Chan sits down with WatersTechnology's Tim Bourgaize Murray to discuss how firms are responding to the recent economic downturn, potential market structure changes and new regulations.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit