Research provider, Morningstar and specialist investment management technology provider Linedata have agreed an extension to their partnership to better serve the needs of the alternative investment management community.
The two companies will integrate two of their services – Linedata’s Admin Edge fund administration platform and Morningstar’s BondPro library of fixed-income and derivative analytics and accounting calculations.
This integration will strengthen their analytics services, enhancing Linedata’s product with additional reporting capabilities by adding diversity to its auditable client reporting function.
According to Linedata, the addition of BondPro will provide the firm’s clients with access to broader instrument coverage and greater agility in dealing with their associated calculations. Linedata claims that this will offer faster time to market for new functionality and smoother automation.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech