PITTSBURGH--PNC's private bank and the trust banks of Bank of America and First Union plan to roll out First Rate Investment Systems' Snapshot performance measurement presentation software in the fourth quarter. Snapshot was introduced this month as the latest addition to the Dallas software company's First Rate Performance series, or FRP.
Some 350 investment management desktops connected to PNC's corporate intranet will have access to Snapshot, says Barbara Schmidt, manager of performance me
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy