PITTSBURGH--PNC's private bank and the trust banks of Bank of America and First Union plan to roll out First Rate Investment Systems' Snapshot performance measurement presentation software in the fourth quarter. Snapshot was introduced this month as the latest addition to the Dallas software company's First Rate Performance series, or FRP.
Some 350 investment management desktops connected to PNC's corporate intranet will have access to Snapshot, says Barbara Schmidt, manager of performance
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain