Utah-based analytics developer Optionomics Corp. last week launched Strategist, an analytics service for traders monitoring options, forwards and over-the-counter futures positions. While the company traditionally has designed its software for exchange-based options and futures traders, Strategist is aimed at traders of off-exchange instruments.
Meanwhile, Roberts-Slade Inc. is beta-testing FirstAlert, a three-module software package whose options module is designed to "compete with Schwarza
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II