NEW YORK--Dow Jones Newswires is launching a project called Newswire of the Future. The effort is an attempt to develop a more systematic approach to the gathering and delivery of business news to financial professionals, according to Dow Jones Newswires president Paul Ingrassia. He says customer needs and technological developments are the motivating factors behind the effort.
Tim Turner, Dow Jones vice president and general manager, is overseeing the project. Turner and a multi-disciplinary
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won