Market data analytics—once the province of exchange operators and sell-side firms capable of buying services at scale—has become a key target of hedge funds and proprietary trading shops looking to squeeze returns out of volatile and evolving markets, according to a panel at this year’s Inside Market Data Chicago conference. But with an ever-greater focus on information arbitrage strategies has come an attending bevy of “religious debates,” as several panelists describe them.
The first of those
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy