The vendor is currently offering more generic, consulting-based services around Big Data management and analysis to help clients create a structured foundation for implementing Big Data analytics, and to identify which specific components each client requires, says Kelvin To, founder and president of Data Boiler Technologies.
To says it is important to adopt a consultative approach initially because of the length of time required to extract data to make it suitable for Big Data analysis, which
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground