Fidelity Investments announced that it is extending its relationship with HP for an additional five years, beginning on Jan. 1, 2011. The two have been partners since 1991. As a result of the agreement Fidelity will now serve all of HP's retirement plan participants, which equates to an additional 162,500 additional clients.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy