The proper management of fees and expenses by financial institutions is critical to achieving financial targets and ongoing business profitability. So whether you work at an investment bank, hedge fund, asset manager or insurance firm, the full cost of settling financial transactions, including brokerage, clearing and exchange fees, can run into hundreds of millions of dollars each year for your business.
Managing these huge costs effectively is best achieved by taking an enterprise view for fees and expense management and consolidating data to provide a consistent service level, rather than managing in disparate systems.
As the landscape for managing fees and expenses evolves, a natural extension is the utility model, whereby a number of participants from several of the biggest financial firms could unlock significant economies of scale in automation, staff reduction, electronic communications and integration costs.
This webinar will look at the benefits of a utility for the management of fees and invoices at financial firms.
- Bharat Malesha, EVP Fees and Expense Management, SmartStream
- Matthew Brown, Global Head of Brokerage Clearing & Exchange - Director, Credit Suisse
- Dan DeFrancesco, Deputy Editor of Sell-Side Technology, WatersTechnology
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv