Market data provider Markit has, in one example just announced today, updated its electronic trade settlement service with enhanced functionality related to assignment and acceptance agreement (A&A) questions, which are required for transfer of loan asset ownership.
Those optional queries, which Markit estimates to have more than tripled—from 9.5 percent of all loans in 2009 to 31 percent today—will now be automatically updated within Markit's current ClearPar offering with answers electr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy