Symbiont smart securities, also known as smart contracts, are instruments that are programmable versions of traditional securities issued on any kind of distributed ledger (e.g. blockchain). When the security is issued on the ledger it acts autonomously, therefore eliminating firms from running manual mid- and back-office functions.
"What you're going to see today is something that we believe is a shift in the conversation of how the infrastructure that drives financial markets will act over the
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities