Private banking and wealth management, which historically value high-touch service and relationships, can be counted among the technology skeptics within the broader financial services industry. As investment banking margins have shrunken over the past few years, wealth management has also become a prime target for acquisition and consolidation.
The trend is expected to continue according to the June 2011 biennial survey of managers by PricewaterhouseCoopers, which found that 30 percent of wealt
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs