Central securities depository Euroclear has announced that it has hired Yves Dupuy as its new CIO.
Dupuy joins Euroclear from Societe Generale where he was most recently CIO of global banking and investor solutions for the EMEA region at the French bank, having held a number of other positions during his 12-year tenure at the organization. Dupuy will be based in Brussels, Belgium, and will report the Euroclear’s CEO, Lieve Mostrey.
“My mission is to deliver a clear strategic direction and provide strong leadership for Euroclear’s technology organization,” said Dupuy on his appointment. “I look forward to working with teams across the group, technology vendors and clients to improve technology practices and achieve greater efficiencies.”
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams