Managed technology services provider Milestone Group has announced new leadership roles and other senior management changes.
Milestone Group has appointed Paul Roberts, who spearheaded the development of the company’s Europe, Middle East and Asia business, as chief executive officer. Roberts will oversee the company’s global software business with an aim to develop its reach in key markets.
Former Milestone Group CEO Geoff Hodge will be executive chairman and president for North America, a newly created role that is aimed at providing support to grow the business in the region.
Hodge, who will be based in Boston, said the new leadership shows a natural progression for the company as it continues to grow.
“[This year] is going to be a significant year for Milestone Group, and this change ensures we are correctly positioned to support that,” Hodge said in a statement. We have had great success to date operating with a low profile supporting innovation in mission critical functions for our clients and we are now layering on top of that a new level of relationships with organizations looking to achieve big things in new ways.”
He added the move provides a more balanced global distribution of its executive team.
Roberts will be based in London.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC