Application hosting service provider for alternative investments Abacus Group has announced two executive-level changes as the company continues to pursue its growth strategy.
Abacus has appointed Paul Ponzeka as its new CTO while Viktor Tadijanovic transitions to chief strategy officer. Both will be based in the firm’s New York headquarters.
Tadijanovic, founding member of Abacus, was previously CTO and will now be responsible for the overall corporate strategy for the firm, including support for business development initiatives. He will be working on strategic planning with all Abacus teams.
As CTO, he was the principal architect for the company’s hosted platform.
Ponzeka has been with Abacus since 2011 and was most recently a managing director of engineering for the firm. Before moving to Abacus, he was a senior systems engineer at Davidson Kempner Capital Management.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1