Vaibhav Bhanot, director, enterprise architecture and strategy, at Deutsche Bank, says the bank plans to introduce a self-service model for data usage that will give business users greater control over the information they need
Vaibhav Bhanot, director, enterprise architecture and strategy, at Deutsche Bank, took part in a panel discussion about enterprise data management (EDM) strategies at the Frankfurt Financial Information Summit this week.
Here he discusses Deutsche Bank's plans to give business users more control over the data they need and explains the importance of making the benefits of EDM tangible.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit