Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management announced it selected Eagle Investment Systems' data management solution to support its global operations.
Deutsche AWM, which holds €1.3 trillion in assets under management, picked Eagle to improve its global front-office platform. The move came after a comprehensive selection process.
"We continue to work with companies like Deutsche AWM that have long-term and strategic goals of mitigating risk while working to improve operational efficiencies," said John Legrand, head of EMEA and Asia-Pacific at Eagle. "Eagle is being selected based on our ability to support global businesses, and also because of our ability to implement our solutions quickly and efficiently."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse