On September 28, Inside Reference Data hosted a webcast about upcoming regulatory demands for transparency of risk data, and by extension, sharper management of that data
From MiFID II to FRTB to BCBS 239, regulators are expecting increasing transparency, and consequently, better risk management of data. In an increasingly complex market, where firms struggle to obtain sufficient quality data to gain insight into their risk profiles, how do firms hit these moving targets?
Key questions in the discussion:
• Why you can't just throw money and bodies at compliance anymore; what needs to be done differently now? What kind of agility is needed in data operations and management of those operations now?
• What needs to be done to data to ensure insight not just for compliance but to build a better business?
• What is the importance of linkages of data from different sources? How does building linkages better support these compliance and risk management demands?
Moderator: Michael Shashoua, Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
• Ken Krupa, Enterprise CTO, MARKLOGIC
• Antonello Russo, Head of Risk - Beta, Equity and Commodity Strategies, EMEA, Risk and Quantitative Analysis Group, BLACKROCK
• Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, GE CAPITAL
Blackstone's CTO talks about the firm's cloud strategy and looks at some of the lessons learned as they've migrated systems to the cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails