On September 28, Inside Reference Data hosted a webcast about upcoming regulatory demands for transparency of risk data, and by extension, sharper management of that data
From MiFID II to FRTB to BCBS 239, regulators are expecting increasing transparency, and consequently, better risk management of data. In an increasingly complex market, where firms struggle to obtain sufficient quality data to gain insight into their risk profiles, how do firms hit these moving targets?
Key questions in the discussion:
• Why you can't just throw money and bodies at compliance anymore; what needs to be done differently now? What kind of agility is needed in data operations and management of those operations now?
• What needs to be done to data to ensure insight not just for compliance but to build a better business?
• What is the importance of linkages of data from different sources? How does building linkages better support these compliance and risk management demands?
Moderator: Michael Shashoua, Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
• Ken Krupa, Enterprise CTO, MARKLOGIC
• Antonello Russo, Head of Risk - Beta, Equity and Commodity Strategies, EMEA, Risk and Quantitative Analysis Group, BLACKROCK
• Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, GE CAPITAL
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv