Victor Anderson sits down with SmartStream's Adam Cottingham in the second of this three-part video series on corporate actions processing, where they discuss the challenges around messaging standards and how the lack of standards continues to hamper STP initiatives.
Victor Anderson and Adam Cottingham, SmartStream’s SVP business development, utilities and services, discuss the current situation in the corporate actions world with respect to messaging standards and the lack thereof, the extent which inconsistencies cause problems for market participants, and how SmartStream’s technology enables its clients to overcome the challenges of multiple standards and achieve efficiency and control in corporate actions processing.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets