- Roy Kirby, Director, Head of Product Propositions, SIX
- Beate Born, Global Mifid II Project Lead, UBS Wealth Management
- Meredith Gibson, Counsel, Mifid II Project, Deutsche Bank
- Moderator: Tine Thoresen, Contributing Editor, Inside Reference Data
The financial services market is faced with a fast-changing regulatory environment, and firms—overwhelmed with the level of change—have been trying to fight one fire after another. This new environment calls for firms to reassess existing strategies for dealing with new regulation, as processes must be updated to account for the pace of change and potential overlapping data requirements. There is an immediate need for firms to break down silos, and ensure they have an enterprise-wide view of data and an enterprise-wide approach to implementing new regulatory requirements.
A panel of experienced industry professionals share how they plan to efficiently tackle the new data requirements.
Key topics discussed include:
- Strategies for firms to best address new regulatory needs
- How to identify opportunities to coordinate regulatory projects and define synergies between regulations affecting your business
- How firms can leverage vendors and make use of pre-packaged data offerings
- The benefits of avoiding the minimum viable compliance trap