Know your client (KYC) is now more important than ever. With regulatory compliance remaining onerous, capital market firms need to be heavily dependent on the collection, processing and management of client and counterparty data, documentation and agreements to comply with local and global anti-money laundering, KYC, regulatory and tax-compliance processes
- Greg Watson, Global Head of Sales, Fenergo
- Cillian Leonowicz, Head of Client Solutions Consulting, Fenergo
- Jon May, CEO and Partner, JJCFinTech
- Heather Adams, Managing Director, FS Finance and Risk Consulting, Resilience, Accenture Finance & Risk Services
- Moderator: Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WatersTechnology
Until three years ago, the concept of KYC utilities struck a chord with capital markets firms across the global financial services industry. However, multiple utilities with little crossover and slow momentum stalled their development into a viable technology and business model.
While the concept of KYC utilities has shifted to the background of banks’ thinking in the past year or so, the need for such a resource still exists.
In this webinar, financial services industry experts, technologists and KYC utilities discuss:
- The specific technology and operational benefits that KYC utilities offer capital markets firms
- Lessons learned from the initial foray into KYC utilities
- The features and benefits of the centralized and decentralized models for KYC utilities, and the best options for banks
- The critical success factors required for KYC utilities to gain industry traction