- Jürg Stalder, Senior Product Manager, Financial Information, SIX
- Christopher Mitchell, Managing Director, and Head Of UK Tax Services and Tax Transparent Fund Lead, BNY Mellon
- Tine Thoresen, Contributing Editor, Inside Reference Data
In an era of heavy regulation, recent legislation—such as the European Union’s Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products regulation and the second Markets in Financial Instruments Directive—has led to complicated tax data risks.
How can you ensure that your tax data is accurate and you are not sitting on overpaid tax or hidden business opportunities?
Regulatory experts discuss how technology can help transform tax data management and what the future looks like for tax-savvy investors:
- Streamlining tax processes
- Simplifying complicated cross-border taxation requirements
- How machine-readable data and automation can help you
- Improving data quality