ARM Financial Group of Louisville, KY, is set to go live on October 1 with the first stage of a major overhaul to its corporate databases. As each successive stage of the project is completed, it will improve the information supplied to the firm's New York-based asset management unit, ARM Capital Advisers.
"There is a total integration of the asset/liability management process," says ARM's chief technology officer, David Ferguson. "The success of their investment strategy depends upon their t
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse