GYLLENBERG Asset Management, a fund management group based in Finland, is installing Uptix, an investment management software package from DST International, an investment technology vendor based in Surrey in the UK.
According to Martti Saikku, the firm's marketing director, Gyllenberg is a private banker that specializes in asset management services. It manages funds from institutional investors, such as pension funds, foundations, charities, and corporations with liquid assets, he says.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground