RIYADH, Saudi Arabia--The Saudi British Bank signed a contract to install Thomson Investment Software's Portia system to replace a set of in-house front- and back-office portfolio accounting, analytical and trading systems.
The asset management arm of the bank has 13 managed funds, according to Jonathan Faquarharson, senior manager, investment and mutual funds.
The bank is 40 per cent owned by Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp., and is the third largest international equity broker in Saudi Ar
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse