LONDON--Primark Investment Management Services (PIMS), in conjunction with London-based Elmbridge Consulting, has developed a series of two-day seminars on the business risks of converting to the single European currency, the euro, for customers of its portfolio management and trade order software programs.
So far the joint venture, part of PIMS' euro-Care programme, has held three seminars for users of its Icon turnkey portfolio management system product and two for users of the Bureau
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain