Abandoning a home-grown portfolio management system, Boston-based Eaton Vance Management has signed up to use SEI Corp.'s 3000-series service bureau. The decision demonstrates the staying power of service bureaus, especially for investment managers whose applications combine fundamental analysis, longer-term strategies, and the complexity of numerous separate accounts.
Eaton Vance, founded in 1924, supervises nearly $8 billion, including $2 billion in separately managed equity, fixed-income a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy