What changes did technology bring to the investment management business in 2000? Were there any major developments?
1. Trade order management. Expansion of ECNs and integration of straight through processing have been key developments over the past year. Our focus has been on expanding our own systems integration from order management with front-end compliance and directing trades through our ECNs. The benefits of a more integrated system flow have a direct impact on lowering the costs of our
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain