Guardian Life Insurance Co. is set to begin internal evaluations of portfolio management systems. The analysis by Guardian Life appears to be part of a move by the firm to streamline its investment accounting division.
Guardian Life manages $8 billion in assets for its parent, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America. Of that, $5 billion is held in U.S. government securities and other fixed-income instruments, such as mortgage-backed securities.
Guardian Life's management operation has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain