Northbrook, Ill.-based Melson Technologies Inc.--a software vendor that markets and develops investment management systems and services catering primarily to real estate companies--has completed the integration of the Investment Management Systems Division of Atlanta-based Magnus Software Corp. into its own operations.
The vendor is now in the process of presenting a consolidated face to the marketplace.
Melson entered in negotiations with New York Life Insurance Co.--Magnus' parent company-
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground