LONDON--ITG Europe, whose Posit equities crossing system in Europe has been operating for the last two years, has recently branched out into the portfolio trading business. ITG in the US has been trading domestic equity portfolios for some time, but the European equity effort just launched at the end of October.
Just last week, Alasdair Haynes, chief executive of ITG Europe, credited Portrait's portfolio trading with contributing to the increase of volume traded in the UK equities market and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground