STOCKHOLM---Carnegie Holdings has licensed SS&C Technologies Camra 2000 portfolio management system and Antares trade-order management package.
The company, which has approximately $5 billion in assets under management, has already installed the system in its Helsinki office, and it is phasing in implementation of the system throughout its other operations in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen.
Until now, Carnegie has run separate systems in each office, but it has been looking to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers