While vendor-bashing has always been a fashionable pastime among users, it is the rare vendor that offers to underwrite such activity in the name of improved customer relations. Nonetheless, Quotron Systems, Inc. is picking up the tab for the first year of operation for Quotus, the freshly-minted Quotron users group that had its first general meeting last month in New York.
Quotus is a joint effort of Quotron and executives from Dean Witter Reynolds, Painewebber, MKI Securities, Interstate Se
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act