Frank Fitzgerald might be auditioning for a role as the next Terminator movie, the way he scoffs at human beings and lauds computers and their automated processes. Error-prone, turnover-prone, miscommunication-prone humans are the reason why manual processes are anathema to Fitzgerald, the director of technology at O'Shaughnessy Asset Management. He'll make something automated any chance he gets, and he's got the numbers to justify it.
Presenting at the Buy-Side Technology North America Summit,
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities