DALLAS-based TIG Holdings Inc. has selected Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Securities to support its investment accounting and analysis unit, as well as its portfolio managers. The insurance company chose Princeton's portfolio management and accounting system over Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s Camra system earlier this spring. TIG plans to go live with the PC-based Pam by the fourth quarter.
According to TIG vice president and treasurer Joan Dillard, Princeton's Pam
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground