SAN FRANCISCO-based Kaspick & Co. and the Houston Municipal Employees Pension System have signed on as beta sites for Chicago-based Ibottson Associates' new Encorr software package. Encorr is a Microsoft Corp. Windows-based modular software suite which incorporates historical data analysis, asset allocation models, performance evaluation, portfolio attribution and graphical analysis.
Houston Municipal is a plan sponsor that manages more than $710 million for several Texas municipalities; Kasp
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming