Denver, Colo.-based institutional investment manager Janus Capital Corp. has developed an interface linking its trading system to its portfolio management and accounting system. The firm plans to begin using the interface--between its Merrin Financial Inc. Merrin Financial Trading System, (MFTS) and its Data Exchange Inc. WinDX system--by this month. The christening of the interface coincides with Janus' cut-over to its new portfolio system.
Both vendors assert that the Janus interface
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground