It's hardly a new trend, but in 2014 fund managers will continue to invest in solutions that allow them to get a grip on their liquidity. The fallout from 2008 has highlighted the buy side's struggle when it comes to liquidity management.
The process has become increasingly difficult as firms have spread into new asset classes and changed their investment strategies. Brian Macallister, managing director at portfolio management solutions provider Ledgex Systems, says that historically, investment
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform