It's hardly a new trend, but in 2014 fund managers will continue to invest in solutions that allow them to get a grip on their liquidity. The fallout from 2008 has highlighted the buy side's struggle when it comes to liquidity management.
The process has become increasingly difficult as firms have spread into new asset classes and changed their investment strategies. Brian Macallister, managing director at portfolio management solutions provider Ledgex Systems, says that historically, investment
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse