The Boston-headquartered technology provider is aggressively targeting the German market, as it most recently announced that Sapient Global Markets will deliver "operational efficiency services" to RWE Supply & Trading, the energy trading arm of German utility RWE AG.
Randall Orbon, senior vice president at Sapient, says the vendor is looking to strengthen its offerings in Germany after establishing a presence there in the commodities market.
"In Germany, we have a very healthy business with c
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership