"The primary driver behind our multi-asset approach is our belief that clients need to have a consistent way of doing business across all asset classes," says Holden Sibley, head of electronic distribution for the Americas at Barclays Capital. "We organize our electronic sales and service teams in a manner that addresses this need."
One challenge for the industry when it comes to delivering cross-asset trading capabilities is determining whether the cross-asset trading means writing a single tic
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp