- Bharat Malesha, Executive Vice-President, SmartStream
- Alex Ramirez, Practice Leader, Helix Consulting
- Ben Harrison, Director, Credit Suisse Securities
- Moderator: Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WatersTechnology
Capital markets firms have never been under greater pressure than they are right now to provide investors, regulators and their own internal stakeholders with greater transparency around the various fees they incur—especially those related to execution and transaction costs, given how they directly impact the bottom line.
This webinar explores day-to-day costs that typically affect financial services firms’ profitability, while looking at the technologies they can deploy to help them better identify the sources of their costs—especially hidden ones.
It also focuses on the tangible business benefits of managing those costs in a more systematic, disciplined and transparent manner.
Topics discussed include:
- How firms can identify day-to-day variable costs that directly impact their bottom line and profitability
- Technology and operational challenges in identifying those costs
- The technologies available to underpin firms’ initiatives in this area and their primary functionalities
- The tangible business benefits of better managing variable operating costs and how firms can quantify them.