- Jason Baldesare, Director, Strategy and Solutions Management, FIS
- Craig Peretz, COO and CFO, Sierra Global Management
- Henry Huysamen, Senior Data Science Manager, Klarna
- Paul Sinthunont, Analyst, Aite Group
- Moderator: Victor Anderson, Global Content Director, WatersTechnology
Many businesses fail to reach their full potential, not because they lack a compelling business offering, but because they don’t have the right technology to support its delivery.
Technology can be an Achilles heel or a secret weapon for such businesses, and can play a pivotal role in supporting asset managers. But many remain unaware of the benefits that integrated, front-to-back office platforms can bring to firms of all sizes.
Key topics discussed:
- How asset managers can use technology to support and enable business growth into new products and markets
- Data management approaches that can be leveraged to drive business growth across new markets, asset classes and geographies
- How digital channel solutions have played a supporting role in helping buy-side firms achieve their growth objectives
- Making an effective business case for investing in new technology
- Implementation pitfalls to avoid to achieve your growth objectives.